.How we use personal information
We may automatically collect the following categories of information from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use Launchbay's website and the Launchbay Platform:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device identifier;
- The region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet;
- Browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of Launchbay's website, including a history of the pages you view;
- Log files;
- Cookies and similar technology;
We use this information to help us design our website to better suit our users' needs and to provide more relevant products and services.
We also use Google Analytics solely to track your browsing session's movement within launchbay.digital
.Launchbay platform users
For users who want to sign up for and use the Launchbay Platform, we will need to collect and process more of your personal information. Based on the specific products and services as well as requirements under applicable law, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
We use this information for the following key purposes:
- Your name, address(es), email address(es) and phone number(s);
- As applicable, your bank account information, money transfer instructions, age / date of birth, social security number, taxpayer ID number, driver’s license number or federal employer ID number;
- Occupation, employment information, income information;
- Citizenship and residency information;
- Financial information with respect to your investment objectives and means, including information about your wealth and financial situation, equity compensation and prior investments;
- Other information to the extent permitted by applicable law and reasonably necessary for the performance of our business obligations, compliance with laws applicable to our business, or pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
Cookies and similar technologies
- To communicate with you about your use of the Launchbay Platform, including to provide support services, activity notifications, and updates and assist you with transactions;
- To undertake due diligence activities, such as KYC and AML checks;
- To facilitate the negotiation and completion of transactions on the Launchbay Platform;
- To collect data about and track your usage of the Launchbay Platform, so that we can better understand usage patterns and improve our products and services;
- To meet our legal obligations to monitor for fraud or suspicious activities.
When you access the Launchbay Platform, we and some of our information providers may place cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, page tags, or other data collection and transmission tools or files (collectively, " Cookies ") on your device. These Cookies help us provide you with the best experience, perform analytics, analyse traffic, recognise you as a user, enhance and personalise our products and services, research and improve our offerings, obtain information about your device and software to improve the performance of the Platform or prevent fraud.
From time to time, to the extent permitted by applicable law and subject to any contractual limitations on sharing your personal information set forth in a relevant contract for products and services, we may share your information with our affiliates and third-party service providers, who are facilitating the delivery of our services as described below.
We use a number of third parties to power Launchbay 's services and the Launchbay Platform, which means that your personal data may be transferred to these service providers as necessary. In all cases we make sure that our service providers only process personal data as absolutely necessary to provide the functions we have described.
The services we use at this time are: